Christmas Cards x 36 (Bundle of 3 packs) – Landscape and Wildlife
Three packs of Christmas Cards - with each pack containing 12 cards with envelopes in six designs (NB Please write the quantity you require of Set A and/or Set B in the notes section of your shopping cart or we will choose for you):
- Snow bunting searching for food, Cairngorms, Scotland. Photographer: Fergus Gill/2020VISION
- Mountain hare boxing on snowy hillside. Photographer: Mark Hamblin/scotlandbigpicture.com
- Hill walker on the summit of Tom na Gruagaich (922m) in winter, Beinn Alligin, Torridon. Photographer: Mark Hamblin/2020VISION
- Red squirrel on pine stump in snow, Scotland. Photographer: Mark Hamblin/scotlandbigpicture.com
- View from Sgurr an Fhidhleir (705m) towards Stac Pollaidh at sunset, Coigach, Wester Ross. Photographer: Mark Hamblin/scotlandbigpicture.com
- Loch Morlich near Aviemore, in winter, Cairngorms National Park. Photographer: Mark Hamblin/scotlandbigpicture.com
- Cul Mor and Cul Beag in winter, Coigach, Wester Ross, North-west Scotland. Photographer: Mark Hamblin/scotlandbigpicture.com
- The last sunlight of the day hits Glamaig and the Cuillin, Isle of Skye. Photographer: Chris Rutter /chrisrutterphotography.com
- Trio of ptarmigan (Lagopus mutus) in winter plumage, Cairngorms National Park. Photographer: Peter Cairns/scotlandbigpicture.com
Robin (Erithacus rubecula) adult perched on frosted leaves in winter.
Photographer: Mark Hamblin/scotlandbigpicture.com
Climbing Striding Edge, Helvellyn, Glenridding Common, Lake District.
Photographer: Ela Dzimitko
- Scottish wildcat (Felis sylvestris) in heavy snowfall, Cairngorms National Park. Photographer: Peter Cairns/scotlandbigpicture.com
'Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year'
Each notecard measures approx: 170mm x 120mm
The cards and envelopes in this pack are produced using materials from well-managed forests and carefully controlled sources.
Postage and packing cost per order: £4.50 for UK addresses.
We Also Recommend